Tray and instrument-level restoration for all general and specialty stainless instrumentation.
Complete repair and rebuild for all scope diameters and types, including specialty, robotic and CCD-equipped rigid endoscopes.
Full restoration capabilities including image bundle replacement for all semi-rigid endoscopes, including ureteroscopes.
Complete service, including major overhauls for all large and small diameter flexible endoscopes.
Comprehensive services for cameras, couplers, processors, light sources, fiber-optic cables, and other ancillary video equipment.
Repair and rebuild services for power equipment including large bone, small bone, battery, electric and pneumatic.
SIS offers so much more than equipment repair services. Our customers benefit from a range of proprietary programs, geared toward increasing operational efficiency and patient safety, maximizing equipment up-time, and lowering costs.
- Save time. Instruments repaired onsite and returned immediately.
- Save money. Reduce shipping costs…we come to you!
- Increased convenience. We work with you to schedule our service visits at the best time for you.
- Increased patient safety. Keep your critical instruments functioning properly at all times.
- LOANER AVAILABILITY 99%
- REPAIR RATE 98%
- SATISFACTION 99%
- WARRANTY RATE .048%
PERIOPERATIVE & CLINICAL ASSESSMENTS
At SIS, we believe that it is imperative to understand current facility methodology as a foundation for comprehensive, targeted process improvement strategy. SIS is committed to helping facilities maximize their investment in instruments and equipment by conducting a comprehensive assessment of the clinical perioperative or GI/ Endoscopy areas.
This assessment will target:
- Instrument/device storage and space utilization
- Instrument/device management
- Instrument/device care and handling
- Instrument/device diagnostic testing, such as insulated instrument integrity testing and flexible endoscope leak testing
- SPD practices
The SIS perioperative and GI assessments create the foundation for changes that will improve operational efficiencies. They also help to identify targeted educational programs and competency validations for all team members involved in the use, care, and handling of instruments and devices.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MONTHLY TRAINING BLOG