WHY CHOOSE SIS?
America’s surgical instrument repair partner for almost 50 years.
ON TIME DELIVERY
SIS CORE VALUES
- Our enthusiasm shines through every interaction.
- We constantly work to improve patient care.
- We encourage our team members to always think about the customer first.
- We focus on what is most important to our customers.
- We have a comprehensive understanding of the ever-changing and evolving industry.
- We listen to the needs of our customers.
- We are always ready to go above and beyond.
- We are committed to being an environmentally friendly and sustainable company.
- We partner with charitable organizations.
- We always speak honestly with our customers.
- We believe that the difficult conversations are often the most critical ones to have.
- We believe in doing the right thing the first time, every time.
- For every problem, we suggest a solution.
- We set specific goals and meet (or exceed) them.
- Every team member is accountable and committed to our core value of delivering excellence.
- We always strive to make our customers happy.
- Our customers can feel how much we enjoy being here—it’s contagious.
- We focus on making all of our training interactive and fun!
“Having a service partner that provides OEM-quality repairs and exceptional service is a key component to my success and the success of our facility.” – Laura M., Purchasing Director
“After comparing and evaluating other firms, we concluded that SIS provides us with the highest level of service and account management in the industry.”
– Jeff W., OR Coordinator
Education. Training. Growth.
We provide our customer partners with education and training benefits.
Cynthia C. Spry RN, CNOR, MSN First published: 10 December 2007 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aorn.2007.11.006 A well‐made, properly cared‐for instrument can be expected to last 10 years. The most important considerations in extending the life of an instrument are the...read more
With a 47-year commitment to exceptional quality, Surgical Instrument Service Company (SIS) offers you much more than instrument repair. We believe in giving our customers the tools and information needed to help their processes and procedures run as smoothly as...read more
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR TRAINING BLOG