QUALITY. VALUE. INTEGRITY.
SIS is a surgical instrument and device repair company that was founded by a veteran and former OR Nurse in 1971. Working alongside surgeons, he discovered the need for high-quality, customized instrumentation – laying the foundation for our company. Over the past 50 years, SIS has continued to expand and evolve with the medical industry and its ever-changing needs.
Our goal has always been to provide unparalleled service to healthcare facilities across the country. We pride ourselves on the personalized service we offer to each of our customers.
Every action we take is aimed at making your job easier – from the widest range of repair services, to doing the job right the first time, every time. Through continuous innovation, process improvement and an unwavering desire to be the best, SIS brings you the greatest value in repair services.
Why should you partner with SIS?
Cost to serve: Third-party cost-per-repair average 30 – 70% less, are sourced with the same components, and often include better-than-OEM warranty protection.
Brand neutrality: Third parties service multiple brands and categories.
Single service partner with a full offering: Eliminate multiple service contracts, standardize to a prime service partner, track maintenance schedule, document source of damages.
Ability to service older generation models: Third parties exist to extend the useful life of your critical instruments and can repair multiple device generations.
No competing agendas: Third parties are in the repair business, with no motivation to classify an item as being ”beyond repair”.
SIS CORE VALUES
- Our enthusiasm shines through every interaction.
- We constantly work to improve patient care.
- Every team member is trained to think about the customer first.
- We are always ready to go above and beyond.
- We are committed to being an environmentally friendly company.
- We partner with charitable organizations.
- For every problem, we suggest a solution.
- We set specific goals and meet (or exceed) them.
- We are accountable and committed to delivering excellence.
- We focus on what is most important to our customers.
- We have a comprehensive understanding of the ever-changing and evolving healthcare industry.
- We listen and respond to the specific needs of our customers.
- We always speak honestly with our customers.
- We stand behind our work and stay true to our commitments.
- We believe in doing the right thing the first time, every time.
- We always strive to make our customers happy.
- Our customers can feel how much we enjoy being here—it’s contagious.
- We focus on making all of our training interactive and fun!
MAKES BETTER HEALTHCARE